Holly Beck Stables is re-opening!!!  

After an uncertain year and a decision to close our cottage to guests in 2020, we are confident that we can now offer a safe stay and are following the tried and tested advise from the industry.   We will do our best to make our cottage comfortable and cosy but we do have to make all the necessary adjustments to give you peace of mind to enjoy  a carefree and relaxing break.

Government guidance says… If you have any possible Coronavirus symptoms, please do not travel.
If you develop any symptoms whilst staying with us, please inform us immediately.

Further information will be available on request – please get in touch.

We would like to send all our previous and future guests our very best wishes. Please keep safe and well.